We are currently looking for warehouse and outside workers.
We are looking for someone to work in our warehouse and outside this summer/fall season.
This is a seasonal job and we are able to provide reliable hours during our busy season (May-October). Off-season, shifts might change and are weather dependent.
*Note: MUST be able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
Harvest Season (May-October):
- Keeping all produce (fruits and vegetables) stocked in the market
- Sorting produce in the warehouse in preparation for sale in the market
- Washing and sorting apples
- Preparing orders for restaurants
- Preparing orders for curbside pickup
- Preparing orders for delivery
- Keeping the warehouse area clean, organized and tidy
- Bagging Honeycrisp Apples and Apple Seconds to be placed in the market
- Putting produce in large cooler at the end of the day
- Outside work may involve…
- Harvesting various fruits and vegetables around our 125 acre orchard
- Light clean-up tasks around the building
- Watering plants
- Weeding and thinning
- Picking up trash
- Cleaning up the porch area
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time